Shorts and tights

I like all kind of tights but sadly I almost never wearing them. I really like any tights, mostly fishnets, where you can you see your legs through. That’s why I’m enjoying winter when I can buy and wear thick shiny tights. Lately, I have been wearing quite a lot of mini skirts and shorts so I can only feel comfortable when I’m wearing a pair of thick tights underneath it.

Woman wearing black shorts, black tights and black knee high boots

Woman wearing black shorts, black tights and black high heels

Woman wearing shorts, shinyy tights and high heels

Woman wearing black leather shorts, black tights and black knee high boots

Woman wearing black shorts, black stockings and black knee high boots

Woman wearing shorts, shiny tights and black boots

Woman wearing shorts, gray tights and brown OTK boots

EF